We are searching for a highly organized problem solver who loves working in a small company.. The Office Assistant will be an integral part in supporting our varied customer interactions. You will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound customer communication. Managing multiple tasks simultaneously and rapidly adapting to changing circumstances is a must.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support tasks related office needs, customer service, and social media. Person must be able to work independently, be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast paced company.
Expert level written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail are equally important.
- Office Assistant will report directly to the Office manager
- Support in all office related administrative tasks
- Answers the phone, directs calls and messages.
- Provides general assistance to other managers and employees at company.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism along with a positive attitude
- Professional and courteous demeanor, superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Expert Customer Service skills and ability to organize and coordinate client information
- Exceptionally strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative by self-starting improvements to reports and processes, and requires minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence; a team player; and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with others
Customer service skills are essential for this position.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of directly related administration
- Requires working knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Quickbooks
- Requires knowledge of typical office practices, policies and procedures, filing systems and record keeping.
- Also requires knowledge of business correspondence, including rules of grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and spelling.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Employees in these positions must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer; stamina to sit and to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; may occasionally lift/carry/push/pull up to 25 pounds; may require minimal walking, climbing, stooping, crouching, and/or bending; and vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
- Microsoft office
- Ability to create and post on Social media
- Self-starter who can operate well in a collaborative team environment and adapt effectively to changing business priorities/strategies.
- Part time with flexible hours
- Our casual fun work environment and team